Wednesday, August 29, 2007


I didn't think I'd post today, but this was too good to pass up:

U.S. Deputy Chief of Staff Karl Rove's car is seen after someone wrapped the car in plastic wrap on the White House grounds on Wednesday, Aug. 29, 2007. (AP / Ron Edmonds)

Who pimped Karl Rove's ride?

The top aide flew to Texas with President Bush after announcing his resignation this month, and left his car in the West Wing driveway.

When he comes back to the White House tonight, Rove will find the Jaguar tricked out with an "I love Barack Obama" bumper sticker, a stuffed-animal elephant on the hood and twin plush-toy eagles on the trunk.

And oh, to make sure everything stays perfectly in place, the Jag is all wrapped up in plastic.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. So why couldn't they have also wrapped him up and sent him far, far away. I hear dough travels well.

6 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

The Obama sticker was a nice touch.

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger Kirsten said...

Next time they should wrap the car with Rove inside it. And add two Obama stickers and one that says " Keith Olbermann Rocks My World".

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

Damn straight. Oh, I should have used that line on my post upthread.

Working is getting in the way of my posting. I should quit.

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger Kirsten said...

One must pay the bills...

 
At 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I hear dough travels well."

NICE

On the WH grounds? Either it was Jack Bauer, or an inside job.

We think they hate him, but since it's a big frathouse now it might be because he won the last Beerfest (see movie or local Beerfest).

Tasty.

 
At 12:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thinking Rove secretly doesn't mind this. It's like the unpopular kid loving any kind of attention, even if it's towel snapping in the locker room... or Flounder getting a face full of fire extinguisher from his hazing frat bros.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home