Tuesday, August 21, 2007



I'm feeling a little cranky, so here's some tidbits to peruse while I prepare a cocktail.

Bush says Iraqi government must do more
That's like me telling my dogs they must poop outside, then locking them in the house.

Scientists Drug-Test Whole Cities

This is a good idea?
Dukakis Working With DNC

Where you fall in poll of U.S. reading habits
There was even some political variety evident, with Democrats and liberals typically reading slightly more books than Republicans and conservatives.

I don't even register in the poll. I regularly have 4-5 books open and reading at the same time.

Lansing scientist fired for DNA testing husband's underwear

U.S. ambassador rates Iraq progress as poor

Ohio grocery top in tidiest toilets vote

Man, one of the few jobs I'm overqualified for...
Man on quest to find best chicken wings

I swear, I was no where near the place...
Naked woman accused of hammer assaults

China tells its tourists no shouting

Scientists find ancient gum in Finland

3 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

That's like me telling my dogs they must poop outside, then locking them in the house.

That's hilarious!

Oh, and I'll be over for cocktails and Cheetos as soon as I can get a flight. LAX is a pain, so I may be late.

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Kirsten said...

I'll just drink here and think of you both.

 
At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your father-in-law's jokes. I can envision some of these stand-up comics saying these things. It's a hoot! I know, I know, I'm showing my age!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home