Thursday, August 16, 2007

5 Days Left To Win A Vacation

Perhaps you've seen the ad on the right side of the blog. It is for the "My Bad Boss" contest. Now I will disclose I am a fellow at Working America, who is sponsoring the contest.

But really, should that have any bearing on whether you should or shouldn't click on the ad, go to the site, and tell a story about your worst boss ever? Oh yeah, and perhaps win an all-expenses paid vacation for your troubles.

It seems like a good deal to me. So much so, I'm done talking to you. I'm going to go enter myself before the window expires on August 21.

2 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

I loooooove my boss!! (at least one of them)

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Kirsten said...

You're lucky. I'm my own boss now, and I suck at it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home