Wednesday, July 18, 2007


Why are Judith Miller and Bob Novak on my teevee acting like they have any standing as journalists? Oy.

I'm about to do the scariest thing in the world. Unplug my computer and take it to the computer hospital for a check up. Pray for me.

In the meantime, as I told a friend last night, grab your kids and if even just for 5 minutes, park them in front of Cspan and tell them, "That's the way government is supposed to work!!".

Great coverage of the all-nighter over at Mr Geiger's place. (I have to call him that now because I may meet him at Ykos, and he looks really mean.)

Cliff Note: I assure you Mr. Geiger is a gentle giant, like Andre was.

1 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do any of the YKos luminaries NOT look pissed off all the time, lol?

I think everyone of is is mean and scary-looking right now and we all have every right to be. Grrrrrrr.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home