Saturday, June 30, 2007

The Right Slams Sens. McCain, McConnell and Graham



Ruh-Roh! (In my best Scooby voice).

It seems conservatives may be a bit peeved over the failed immigration bill that Senators McCain, McConnell and Graham were responsible for crafting and pushing. But at least none of them are up for reelection.

Wait. What is that you say?

One is running for president and looks like he could lose his home state and the other two have pathetically low approval ratings among their base, right when they need to start building support for reelection in 2008? Wow, that sucks.

Now my best Nelson voice: Ha-ha.

Oh, and I took a little trip to Arizona with a video camera a few weeks back, so you'll get a longer version of this video with Arizona conservatives "sharing their feelings with Senator McCain" just as soon as we (me and my friends at Brave New Films) can put it together.

In the meantime, break open a cold one, and enjoy!

1 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

::hic!:: I took your advice.

Hey, great impressions! What's that you say? There was no audio? And I still heard them? Ruh-Roh!

Can't wait to see the video.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home