Monday, June 11, 2007


Liberal Interpretation
Unlikely Stories from Real Headlines

'Gun deaths are such a regular occurrence' A frank and revealing interview with Vice President Cheney about his passion for hunting. And in related news...

Congo rangers treat rare gorilla orphaned in shooting "I warned Ma and Pa not to go out there with Dick," a distraught George W. Bush bellowed.

I'm learning and growing in jail, says Paris Hilton Already more savvy after only a few days of incarceration, Paris recounts how she and her cell mates have gotten closer than she could have hoped for imagined.

It's the year of the flip-flop in U.S. politics Mitt Romney discusses his campaign strategy. And in related news...

In U.S., Mormons are in the spotlight Mitt Romney takes up pole dancing.

Stolen keys delay start of military mission "I just wanted to get the feel of a real Hummer," a sheepish President Bush was heard to say. "I've never had the good fortune of experiencing a big ol' Hummer, " he continued. "It's always been one of my fondest dreams. Isn't that right, Laura darlin'?" Mrs. Bush had no comment.

2 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

Making a mockery of the headlines is fun and costs me nothing but my dignity.

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

Gah, I just threw up a bit.

Mitt pole dancing? :: shudder ::

 

Post a Comment

<< Home