Saturday, June 02, 2007


Joe, Joe, Joe.

Biden scolds other Dems for bowing out of debate
By Beverley Wang, Associated Press Writer | June 1, 2007

CONCORD, N.H. --Joe Biden just wants to debate.

(snip)

"It's really disappointing that no one's really willing to debate me," said Biden, who lays out a five-point Iraq plan on his Web site, joebiden.com.

"It won't be much of a debate (but) I'm prepared to subject myself to questions from experts and the news media about what needs to be done," he said. "I don't see how we can responsibly ask to be president and not lay out clearly what our position is on how were going to deal with this war in Iraq."

Um, Joe? Quick clue. It's not that they don't want to debate you, it's that they don't want to validate Fox's bullshit and manipulation of truth. Get it?

If not, give me a call. I'll draw a picture.

1 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe needs to just STFU. For real.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home