Sunday, June 24, 2007

Do NOT let this rest.

Letters to the Editor, your local television stations, your representatives, your Senators.

This. Is. Just. RIDICULOUS.


At 10:20 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

Fourth branch of government my ass.

At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There should be a million FOIA requests now since Dick can't claim "Executive Privilege" any more. Congress should haul his sorry ass in under oath.

I wonder who was on the Energy Taskforce...

At 12:37 AM, Blogger Mary Ellen said...

I wonder if there are some charges that could be made for impeachment of this bastard. I'm sure he's hiding something that will be an impeachable offense, if not outright treason.

I wonder if this is going to end up going before the Supreme Court.

At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Added a new value add to my blog this weekend - a news widget from I always wanted to show latest news for my keywords in my sidebar. It was very easy with this widget. Just a small copy paste and it was done. Great indeed.


Post a Comment

<< Home