Friday, May 25, 2007

Vote Early, Vote Often

My pal Sean-Paul Kelley's blog, The Agonist, is up for best blog in the Satin Pajamas Awards best blog contest. It is to celebrate the "Best of The European Blogoshphere," and yet The Agonist is nominated in the category of "Best Non-European Weblog."

I know, that doesn't make any sense to me either. But Sean-Paul provides a valuable service, writing about brilliantly about foreign affairs from a progressive perspective (double snaps, as he's an internationalist from Texas, a place Dick Armey once said he felt no need to ever leave--and wouldn't we all have been the better for it, but I digress).

My man Sean-Paul is also a fantastic radio host, and if he were a conservative would, um, be getting that think tank love that nobody on our side ever gets. So give him his due.

Go vote Agonist!

4 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Blogger Mary Ellen said...

Ok, I voted...next year your blog will be up there, I'm sure of it!

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Cliff Schecter said...

Thanks ME

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

Done.

He's currently coming in second.

Everyone go vote!

 
At 6:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charming question

 

Post a Comment

<< Home