Friday, May 18, 2007



Okay, I've just realized that in more than half my posts today I've said I "wasn't" something.... not a computer expert, not an Ivy League Grad etc.

So, my pretend psychiatrist would tell me that I am feeling "inadequate." The only way to combat that is to tell you what I am.

I...

Speak enough Polish, Gaelic and Spanish to find out how much the beer costs and where the bathroom is. (what more do you need?)

Often dream vividly, especially lately. (tarantulas & cats running around carrying bunnies)

Would be 6'3" if it weren't for the scoliosis.

Am totally addicted to Showtime's series "Weeds" even though I hate marijuana.

Haven't listened to music in years, until the past few weeks (and I hate Jane Hamsher for doing this to me).
This is the best female power song since "I Am Woman".

Enough about me.... what about you?

Off to find something "political" to write about.

5 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

AND I'm not even drunk!!!

House Hunters Int'l Rocks!!!
(but that Paris episode was horrid. Man, it cost alot to live there! Even New Zealand is cheaper.)

 
At 11:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speak enough Polish, Gaelic and Spanish to find out how much the beer costs and where the bathroom is.

I used to know how to ask for the bathroom in Spanish, Japanese, Greek, Turkish, Chinese, and Hebrew.

 
At 1:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't watch TV so I've never seen Weeds. But, I do like pot.

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Dune Messiah said...

I'd be 6'3" if I was 5" taller.

I would not be so sleepy if the NBA would let the Spurs play the early game once in a while... we're 'small-market-americans'

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Fernando said...

I can't believe you left out the pickles.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home