Friday, May 11, 2007

My Pal Robert

I don't think I could find enough superlatives to tell you how fantastic a guy Robert Greenwald is, so I won't even try. But add Congressman-slayer to the list. Robert went to testify before Congress on war-profiteering this week.

Rep. Jack Kingston, who may have played the guy in Deliverance who told Ned Beatty to "squeal like a pig" (I don't have confirmation on this yet--will let you know), tried to attack Robert. What a pathetic corporate whore. Robert took him apart.

Read his account and watch for yourself here.

2 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Blogger Fernando said...

WOW! That is an American.

I lost a lot of pride when we invaded Iraq.

Thank you Glen, and Cliff for giving that back to me.

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

You have a good pal, there, Cliff. And he wisely stuck to the subject, while Kingston's tactic was to go everywhere he could to avoid the truth.

Zing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home