Friday, May 25, 2007

It's Friday. I'm feeling silly:

Surgical Strike Leaves President with Egg on His Face and a Mess on his Sleeve: Update



It was overheard by a local flock of birds that D.C. was all a-twitter about the Bush incident yesterday. As it turns out, one of them has a cousin who resides in a White House tree. According to the cousin, a sprightly chick named Jackie Sparrow (no relation), who has connections in very high places, the whole thing was planned.

The conspiracy went something like this: They waited. They circled. They shat.

It's been reported that one of the perps, known in some circles as The Pooper, has been captured, blindfolded, and flown to an undisclosed location. Anonymous sources chirped, "Looks like extraordinary rendition...again. I don't know about you, but I'm flyin' the coop."

As soon as more reports come in, there will be further updates. There has been no word on whether President Bush's suit was sent to the cleaners, although there is cautious optimism that his administration will be, before year's end.

3 Comments:

At 10:02 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

I can't let this story die. It's way too much fun.

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

I love that bird.

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Mary Ellen said...

I think that bird should be given the Medal of Honor.

I did a story about this on my blog and put in an Alfred Hitchock trailer from The Birds. It tied in great with the cuts that Bush is trying to make in the Endangered Species Act.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home