Thursday, May 10, 2007

4 in 10 Support Impeachment

I'll offer this with little comment, because frankly, not much is necessary. Except that President Clinton had a 60% approval rating when they were trying to impeach him.

Meanwhile 39% of Americans think this is a fate befitting our current commander-in-chief. It's amazing how pathetic this guy is, but you wouldn't know it to read the Beltway Media Masters of the Universe, for whom he is still on the comeback trail (ahh, Broder)because he didn't "trash the place," or more specifically Broder's Kingdom. That renders this poll useless, as it only represents the people of the country.

4 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger Paddy said...

Ack.

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

I think it's important to also follow through with investigations to give us what we need. Then, impeachment would hopefully fall into place.

To impeach now, which I WOULD LOVE, btw, should never take our eye off the ball re: a few things that need our attention.

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Cliff Schecter said...

I heartily agree Gottalaff. Jus think it's more of an point about the press, that we don't even hear about these polls...

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Kagro X said...

Let me save everyone the time of sitting through the investigations to give us what we need:

"I don't recall."

"I don't recall."

"I don't recall."

"I don't recall."

"I don't recall."

There. Now, what are you going to do about it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home