Monday, February 19, 2007

My Conversation With McCain Recall Organizer Leonard Clark

I have spoken twice with anti-Iraq War veteran and in my humble opinion, hero, Leonard Clark. First we rapped on the phone, and then through email. I wrote up a piece last night about how we need more Leonard Clarks on our side.

Nothing could be more essential to progressive success.

But without further ado, let me share his email with you, so you know what he has planned, and how you can contact him and help (I warned him that giving out his cell number and general whereabouts of his domicile were not the best idea, but he refuses to cower in the face or the Right--so with some personal reservations, I am honoring his request).

From Leonard:

You can let the people know that I live right across the street from Glendale Community College in Glendale Arizona. It is an easy reference point to find, so if you could have people call me first to make sure I can meet them until I get more reps. in different areas that would be great. Here's where they need to meet me: Glendale Community College Front Entrance (South Side of college) We could meet at the Student Union or any designated place. The address is 6000 W. Olive, Glendale Arizona, 85302.

Also, please let people know that we want to have a rally probably the following Saturday after this one at the State Capitol [Ed Note: This Saturday, so contact him immediately]. We want to get as many people there as possible to attract the attention of people who would like to sign our petitions and as the state legislature will be in session this will let them know we are serious.

Thanks
Leonard Clark
602-423-6300
Long Live The Republic!

4 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, Blogger Cliff Schecter said...

So who's signing up with my friend Leonard to take little Johnny out?

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger basheert said...

Me for sure - and hubs (a card carrying traditional Republican)...for a start. He wrote this great hair-raising note to the local Repiglican Party complaining. Evidently the Repigs in AZ are FURIOUS because McCain is officially off of his rocker.

Only ... in ... Arizona (bwahahahaha)

Soon as I get back from Costa Rica...****

 
At 12:36 AM, Blogger Cliff Schecter said...

Good basheert. Get some friends and let's make this thing happen!

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Cliff Schecter said...

BTW folks I will be speaking to Leonard again today or tomorrow and should have an update on things...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home