Wednesday, February 07, 2007

McCain Sucks Up To Extremists For The 4,157th Time

We learn from Right's Field today that John McCain, this time in Texas, is once again selling his soul (quite literally) to the very same Dominionists he once thought were the "agents of intolerance."

He is now sucking up not only to the Reverend Jerry Falwell, but professional homophobe the Rev. Richard Land and professional nuclear-Armageddon-fantasizer the Rev. John Hagee.

Nice group of new friends you've got there, Senator Double Talk.

4 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger Fernando said...

One time beacon of hope for the GOP goes the way of the bad apple.

Money, it's been said, is the root of all evil.....

Not having it has been proven to be the source of dispair and disease.

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Cliff Schecter said...

Well said my friend!

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Fernando said...

Sex however always brings health and joy.

Unless you stalk under age pages, preach intolerance then abuse meth while enjoying your man meat, or bring your mistress where you your kids play and were conceved.... Other limitations also apply.

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Mary Ellen said...

Sex? Did I see sex mentioned? Ok..you've got my attention now. ;-)

This morning I've been busy commenting on a blog that calls itself "Independent" which is nothing more than double-speak for "Bush ass kisser". They are convinced over there that Hillary and Obama are unelectable and they can't wait until McCain meets them head-on. My gosh, I cannot understand for the life of me how any of them cannot see through that asshat McCain!

This thread was perfect for my use today to show them what a sell out McCain is!

I love this blog, Cliff...it's great for references, and always good for a laugh when I'm feeling like I'm surrounded my right wing nutcases.

Now....let's get back to sex....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home