Monday, January 08, 2007

Atrios points us to Paul Krugman's great column today (subscription required) that notes how George W. Bush, in his inane plan to get more American troops killed for his ego/legacy, listens to the consistently wrong musings of two other sons with daddy-envy, William Kristol and Frederick Kagan.

Keep that in mind as watch the sons of a onetime GOP presidential nominee and power broker (Mitt Romney, son of George) and Admiral in WWII (John McCain) try and live up to their daddies' legacies in their runs for president (thankfully, we are spared of George Allen's endless football innuendos in his attempts to live up to his pappy).

10 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

George imitation and George jealousy, are great strategies, for Dems to keep winning elections.

 
At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dunno, with GeeDubya I think it's more like outdoing his daddy so he can be as tough as his Mommy.
She is one cold b**ch.

 
At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In order for Bush to be like Bar, he'd have to grow a penis.

Was that too graphic?

Good. ; )

 
At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No way gottalaff-
The size of her wong I'd have wanted to meet her in college!!!

 
At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paddy,
HAHAAA!



Ew.

 
At 3:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait a sec! Grandma Barb is a lush too? I thought it was only the twins!

Maybe Barb got her pearls while flashing at Mardi Gras...

how's that for a sick mental image!

 
At 5:43 AM, Blogger Cliff Schecter said...

I think I just puked a bit in mouth

 
At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Strange.

I'm oddly aroused.....*







*/snark

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Cliff Schecter said...

Now the puke exited my mouth

 
At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need a bucket the size of Bar's ass for what I just coughed up.


I'm gonna have nightmares. Thanks, guys. : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home