Monday, April 23, 2007




Thank God for CNN.

What a horrible pathetic melange o'crap we are now offered in the morning from other "News Networks".

Faux this morning LITERALLY had hairdressers on to give the male anchors a "$400 Haircut" to poke at Edwards over and over. (Thanks Dowd, you're a pal). That is when they weren't accusing Sheryl Crow of "interrupting Karl Roves meal" with a tsk tsk.

Smierconish on MSNBC. Oh. My. God. The man has NO radio personality. I wonder if MSNBC put him on a short leash and he's having a problem with it, because I saw and heard NOTHING of any interest this morning.

Faux is a lost cause, but MSNBC really wasted a prime opportunity. They could have gone with a duo of talking heads, maybe a liberal & conservative radio hosts, or more real news reporting or even a series of real news discussions.

But nope, they went with Smirks. And their viewership is gonna hit the ropes.

4 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Blogger Paddy said...

Bah humbug

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Finian said...

The Roberts Chetry combo on CNN has rendered CNN unwatchable --
He's a dim witted reject and she is just stupid.

ps I have been having trouble loading the comments section
probably just as well
But that doesn't mean I don't come by --this blog is a must read

 
At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paddy, now you know what us here in the Philly area get to listen to if we choose before Rush and Hannity. I hang my head in shame.

As one who has listened to the balding, trite bore more than a few time and have witnessed him on MSNBC as a guest. I cannot, for the life of me, understand why MSGOP would CHOOSE this monotone moron who never had an original thought in his own head, other than the fact that Matthews pulled really hard for his little buddy.

Uggghhh. Back to local news in the morning I guess. I agree with KGC that CNN is definately for shit now too.

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Jason Haas said...

CNN's new lineup is barely watchable. Well, no it's not. I haven't been able to make it through 10 minutes since the switch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home