Wednesday, April 18, 2007


AHAHAHAHA!!!

I have my first sighting!!! I'm not going to link to it, but it's the Ace of Pasty-Faced Cheeto Eating Keyboard Kommando Victory Chicken Guy.

Most recent post....



NBC/MSNBC Should be Ashamed
—Jack M.
These guys are idiots.

I can't believe they aired all this crap the shooter sent.
(ed note- NBC is not airing "all the crap", just select bits. Capus said there was much more)

Or does it just goose a failing networks ratings?

Apparently, Brian Williams is going to be talking more about this "manifesto" on the Today Show tomorrow as well. I'm going to answer my own question and say "goose a failing networks ratings."


But in a previous post by Ace?

Just Saw A Clip On FoxNews: It certainly looks and sounds like a martyrdom video. But then I guess these things usually do seem like that.


Where's the outrage that Fox aired it huh ACE?

Freaks.

1 Comments:

At 8:53 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

How that site gets so many hits with such awful dreck for content is beyond me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home