Saturday, March 17, 2007

More On "The Shake"

I made a very short list of what I thought the braided-back-haired, all-planning, uber-terrorist (known to his friends as homeboy Khalid) would probably cop to now that I believe he's admitted he Framed Roger Rabbit, was The Zodiac Killer, fathered Anna Nicole Smith's baby and is responsible for teaching John McCain that the jury's still out on whether condoms prevent H.I.V. (They do, however, still serve as quality stand ins to construct balloon animals at Chucky Cheese birthday parties).

The General also put together a list. I like his a lot. It's funny.

Go check it out.

2 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Blogger Cliff Schecter said...

Any thoughts...

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger Fernando said...

braided-back-haired, all-planning, uber-terrorist

Whew... KSM. I was scared. For a minute I thought you meant Victoria Toensing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home