Tuesday, February 27, 2007

It seems that my friend T-Rex over at FDL likes me, HE REALLY LIKES ME!

What he actually says about me is way too kind. The man is a killer. I mean, c'mon, his name is T-Rex! And as the Discovery Institute would tell you, when those dinosaurs were roaming the Earth alongside humans two thousand years ago, they were some mean bastards.

In any case, you should make T-Rex's nightly diatribes at FDL standard reading. He is easily one of the most talented writers in the blogosphere. I would go so far as to call his Jeremiads poetic.

And he doesn't suffer fools. Or Republicans. Yeah, I know, redundant.

I think we need a name for ass-kicking writers/acitivists/pundits in the spirit of "the Jim Webb" we give politicians here. I was thinking maybe "the Mike Stark." We'll see. Whatever it is, T-Rex would be one of the first recipients.

4 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Why not call it "the T-Rex"

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger TRex said...

What's the difference between a polemic and a jeremiad?

Thanks for the props, Cliff.

Let's get our own XM radio show.

Whaddya say?

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

C'mon T Rex, get Sirius.

Bada BING!

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Sue123 said...

Mention Siamese cats, and he'll be eating out of your hand. He has males.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home