Sunday, January 14, 2007

You remember how they trumpeted that we killed those Al Qaeda leaders with our bombing campaign in Somalia (to pretend we like, did stuff, when the Ethiopian Army are the ones doing everything)?

Well, yeah, um, not so much...Turns out we killed 90 innocent nomads and farmers who simply wanted to go about their lives. Which the Bush Administration ended. As it has unnaturally ended so many others of those who have done nothing but get in the way of their incompetence.

Three cheers for the absolute moronic misfits in the Bush Administration, who kill innocents as often as Condi surreptitiously checks out Playboys at her local newsstand.

3 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's like the opening scene to Pan's Labyrinth.

Thank you Cliff. I had not seen this "correction" revealed.

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Cliff Schecter said...

I wish I could say it was my pleasure Fernando. But I am happy to do my little part to spread the truth about these idiots.

 
At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We straights don't want her either, Ed.

That's what's called "re-jec-tion".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home