Friday, December 29, 2006

I couldn't say it any better than my pal Sean-Paul does at The Agonist regarding Iran. Don't we have enough going on right now, to, you know, not jump into another country whose population is almost 2.5 times the size of Iraq?

Even if you think it's the right thing to do (in which case you're wrong), take a look at the world and tell me it's the right time and our military and people are prepared for this RIGHT NOW.

Where are those darn clone armies when you need them...

2 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where ARE those clones? If Dubya takes us to Iran, I'm building a bomb shelter, uh, I mean, a root cellar (that's what we call 'em here in Texas).

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Cliff Schecter said...

Is that what Bush was hiding in during the tornado, his roots cellar? I could have sworn I saw him flying around the tornado on a broom...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home