Thursday, August 02, 2007

Yearly Kos

Yes, it's fun fun fun for the whole family. Ok kids, if you're interested, here is what I am up to. Today at 2PM, I am hosting a panel with Jim Gilliam of Brave New Films on producing compelling video. Tomorrow, I do my own panel, called Going On TV, where I get to explain what fun it is to insult right-wing misanthropic numbskulls on TV. It is at 9:15, not 10:30 as they had in the original program. In fact, I am doing my last of the three panels, with Working America about taking on the Christian Right, at 10:30 right after I am done.

Check your local listings for room number changes, as there have already been some. Or just bother local random people.

Finally, in what I must say is one of the bigger honors of my time as a political consultant/commentator/activist, I have been invited to introduce Howard Dean at the Democracy Bondholder meeting this evening, or the people who give $ every year to the DNC. Why did they pick me? I guess 1,237 people's phones were busy they should have called first. But in any case, I am psyched and honored (and a bit nervous, unusual for me in public speaking gigs). It will be at 6:15, but you need an invite to get in (or just sneak in, as I did to these things for years).

So there you have it. I hope to see many of you. It is shaping up to be a fun weekend.

5 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck with all those things! I want to see video of all that - is someone recording it all?

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Cliff Schecter said...

Not sure Gimme...I hope :)

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

Gak! My computer is in the shop for the next FEW DAYS!!! I can't even read your posts, let alone do my own. I'm borrowing someone else's.

HAVE A BLAST, hug Howard Dean for us, and I'll have to catch up later.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!

 
At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time, Cliffie! I'm sure you will knock 'em dead. As for me, I'm just trying to stay inside and hug my air conditioner. It is HOT and HUMID in DC!

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Suzie-Q (S-Q) said...

Have fun Cliff! I hope to make it next year! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home