Wednesday, July 04, 2007



Obama Has More Donors Than Top Republicans Combined
Sen. Barack Obama's 258,000 contributors "exceed the combined number of donors" of Rudy Giuliani, Mitt Romney and Sen. John McCain, according to the Washington Post.

(snip)

Said Obama: "The reason people are coming out in record numbers, the reason that this week we announced that we have 250,000 contributors to our campaign, more than any other campaign in history at this stage, is because people are hungry for change. They are desperate for something new."


That is just logistically astounding.

I like Obama, but he really hasn't gotten my engine running. I may be one of the few according to these numbers.

3 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

More than the top three. Wow.

 
At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretend he's Joe.

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

I was so excited about him at first. Now I like him, but I'm a little wary. But I wouldn't hate it if he were the nominee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home