Friday, July 27, 2007

David Vitter Knows Branding!

David Vitter, who you might have thought only mentally perused "branding" in masochism fantasies containing ladies of the avenue, is now apparently a GOP marketing maesto.

Vitter rose recently among his colleagues, the first time since his heartfelt admission that he had felt up other organs than hearts. He talked about "re-branding" the GOP as "fiscal conservatives." Which is easy to do when you took a surplus and under united government over six years, turned it into the largest deficit since the creation of the slide rule.

Yes, this is a man you want to listen to on public perception, oh GOP miscreants. In fact, please listen to him guys. PLEASE.

If I could, I think some re-branding as Scientologists or the Son of Sam or Ann Coulter's neck would also do wonders for you. I think I'm going to call Dave right now. I hope he is not, um, "busy."

4 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger Paddy said...

Re-branding for Vitter brings up all sorts of icky visuals.

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Kirsten said...

I haven't had my coffe yet, Cliff. But I would like to thank you for the image I now have of Vitter getting branded... a truly disgusting visual.

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger ohdave said...

Speaking of branding, Cliff you have the best snark around!!

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Cliff Schecter said...

Thanks Dave!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home