Wednesday, June 27, 2007

FYI

I spoke with my friend who works in one of Senator Lugar's offices, and he/she told me that the feedback on the Senator's position has been overwhelmingly positive.

No negative phone calls, and one solitary nasty email.

Not a bad start.


and



Mr Greenwald (AKA "The Smartest Man on the Blogosphere") has written himself a new book. It is, as you might think, excellent. Pre-ordering is available now.

Where most other voices inside our intertubes are snacks or fast food, Mr Greenwald's writing is prime rib, baked potato and a creamy chocolate mousse.

Enjoyable, nutritious and you leave the table better than you when sat down.

4 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Blogger Paddy said...

Now off to do dishes.

 
At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want prime rib now, thanks. Its bad enough I'm waiting for the book from Amazon.

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Kyle said...

You're late to the party but welcome Senator Lugar. Now put your vote where your mouth is unlike the rest of Congress and the Senate.

 
At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your apt description of Glenn's writing remind me in a bad way of Tweety's descriptions of King George and some other Repug candidates.

Cliff's description is colorful and complete. I was getting very uncomfortable listening to Tweety describe Shrub, and lately Romney. Chris used terms that I didn't realize were normally used when describing a "man", with soft, blushing adjectives and 'loving' observations. I just thought it was weird the way he would describe our boy king. People who have seen it will know what I mean, even if I am describing it poorly.

Cliff picks a great subject to compliment whereas Tweety is just weird when considering what is important to compliment!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home