Sunday, May 06, 2007


'Cause Cliff is soooo cool and famous and stuff, I got a copy of Paul Rieckoff's book "Chasing Ghosts" in the mail yesterday.

Wow. Just as intense as hell. My little brother had already read it and told me I'd love it, but I keep having to put it down and walk away for a bit. (We have the Amazon link for it to the right of the page. Go check it out.)

I'll write more when I'm done with it, but in the meantime, go on over to their site Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America. Tons of interesting content and a worthy petition for Veterans Healthcare that needs signing.

Plus, Paul's a hunk.



Comment From Cliff: Yes, I'm famous Paddy, much like a bowler or the local weatherman...

4 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

No one can hold a candle to Joe C BABY!!! Whooo Hoooo!! (really gorgeous day here)

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

Wowsers, Cliff, I didn't know you could bowl! Or predict hurricanes. Too bad Heckuvajob Brownie didn't have you around.

Hey, listen up, Schecter. Once you make the rounds with your book, you'll need your own bodyguard. My bet's on Paddy. She won't let anyone NEAR you!

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Mary Ellen said...

In a sense, Cliff is predicting a bad storm...Hurricane McCain!

 
At 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hah, ME!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home