Sunday, April 08, 2007


Bush prays for safety of U.S. troops on Easter

Bush told reporters outside the base chapel after the service that he had reflected during the service of the sacrifice of U.S. troops and their families.

"I prayed for their safety, I prayed for their strength and comfort, and I prayed for peace," Bush said, joined by his father, former President George Bush, mother Barbara, wife Laura and her mother, Jenna Welch.


That's nice. Bet the soldiers are praying for you to get a brain and get them the f**k outta there.

3 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

I'm praying for impeachment.

 
At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you no respect for the heartfelt, deeply sincere and compassionate prayers of the POTUS?

I don't either.

Remember "Message: I care"?

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger Suzie-Q (S-Q) said...

Dumbyeah is a hypocrite!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home