Sunday, March 18, 2007


Hmmmm, this is interesting.



Newsweek


Gore on the Un-Campaign Trail



A leading indicator of his intentions could be Gore's waistline. The theory is that slimming down will be a signal he intends to run. "He has lost a few pounds, and Hillary can read into that what she wants," says a longtime adviser who declined to be identified discussing his boss's figure. Gore has always been a voracious eater, and at 58, the pounds don't come off so easily. He is trying to be healthier, working out daily when he can.

Gore is also finishing a book that sure seems like a prelude to something. "The Assault on Reason," to be published in May, is about "the forces in society that are undermining democracy," says Roy Neel, Gore's chief of staff. The manuscript has gone through three rewrites in the past month because of new Bush administration scandals.


Even if it doesn't pan out, it's another escuse for me to post this....

3 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

Heeee! I saw this and crossed my fingers.

I especially loved the bolded part. I cracked up when I read that, too.

58 pounds? I have shoes heavier than that. He can do it.

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Suzie-Q (S-Q) said...

I like Gore but we shall see if he is going to run..

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Mary Ellen said...

I don't think Al is going to run, but I wonder if he will be asked by our candidate to be VP again? I wonder if we'll be digging out our old "Clinton/Gore" bumper stickers? Hmmm.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home