Thursday, January 18, 2007

This can't be!

You mean, Zach Roth and myself somehow figured out that Mitch McConnell would be a partisan ass as Republican leader by, um, observing his past behavior. Yet, David Broder took McConnell at his word, ya know, that he would be Mr. Let's Make A Deal with Democrats once he was installed, even though that would completely contradict how he has comported himself his entire political career.

Well, you know what they say in the world of high-pay Washington punditry: Fool me once, shame on you, fool me 259,000 times...

3 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Blogger Cliff Schecter said...

Of course not, I mean think of......and........and um...............

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Mary Ellen said...

Great post Cliff!

What burns me up is that this stuff goes on all the time, but never makes it into the MSM. For instance, yesterday, there was no live coverage of the hearings with the Attorney General, Gonzo, but there was hours upon hours of video and discussion about American Idol.

Thanks for keeping us informed.

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Cliff Schecter said...

My pleasure Mary Ellen. As always, thanks for the compliment!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home