Tuesday, August 07, 2007



I just felt like rubbing it in some more, what with the spirited debate just having taken place and all.

Oh, what's that? Keith just popped on to the ol' TV screen again? And what's that he's saying? Let's live blog it:
Edwards "put it out of the park", re: the veteran on braces who got the standing ovation. It was "vibrant", the crowd was lively, the debate and the crowd was more intense.
Well, I could have told you that. But when Keith says it, it sounds sooo much better.
Corporate control of the country, he says. People disaffected, he says. If a candidate can translate the pain of corporate favoritism vs. citizens re: health care, it's a tipping point. The time has come.
Amen, Mr. O.

I'm going to shut up now and let Keith do the talking. This sure beats being cooped up in the Embassy Suites with nothing but CNN.

6 Comments:

At 9:22 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

So who did you like tonight?

 
At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Refreshing having Keith on so long after that dry spell, huh?

I'm getting annoyed with all of them..this campaign is too long, too many debates and apparently I'm just cranky.

Anyone else?

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

Seeing Keith was like having mouth-to-mouth (I wish, right?).

The campaign is too long. And so were the segments that involved Tweety. Bleh.

 
At 12:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anybody else REALLY annoyed by the candidates feeling they had to start their first answer of the night with their little brown nosing to the crowd? 'Let me just say first before I answer, blah, blah, let me suck your, blah, blah...'

 
At 1:42 AM, Blogger Kirsten said...

I'm going web hunting ( damn Canadian cable...)

 
At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm nominating Kieth. He's the one that continually impresses me with his impassioned words.

Finally, I heard something similar from Edwards when he was responding to the gentleman about pensions and healthcare.

I hate the pre-programmed cheerful answers. I want to know that there's a candidate who gives a damn! As of last night, for me it was Edwards.

Of course, I still think Kieth should be drafted. ; )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home