Friday, August 31, 2007



Hillary was on Letterman last night, and she was good.
A little too laughy for my taste, but good.

Top Ten Hillary Clinton Campaign Promises


10. Bring stability and long term security to The View.

9. Each year on my birthday, every American gets a cupcake.

8. You'll have the option of rolling dice against the IRS for double-or-nothing on your taxes.

7. Having trouble getting a flight and Air Force One is available -- it's yours.

6. My vice president will never shoot anybody in the face.

5. Turn Gitmo into a Dairy Queen as soon as possible.

4. For over a century there have been only two Dakotas -- I plan to double that.

3. We will finally have a president who doesn't mind pulling over and asking for directions. Am I right, ladies?

2. I will appoint a committee to find out what the heck is happening on Lost.

1. One more pantsuit joke and Letterman disappears


list via MyDD comments

4 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Blogger Paddy said...

Whoever is doing her makeup now is doing a MUCH better job.

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Kerri said...

Pretty funny. And the pic is very nice. Wish she would sign on to universal health care though. That would make her funny and worth voting for.

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Jill said...

Paddy! I noticed the same thing, maybe two debates ago. Also, those top ten items were funny. Thanks.

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger Kirsten said...

The makeup is so much better.
The list was even funny.
I admire her a great deal. Still not sure if I want her as President.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home