Tuesday, August 07, 2007


FYI

On today's Diane Rehm show on NPR

10:00 Warrantless Wiretaps
President Bush signed legislation on Sunday which expands the administration's ability to conduct wiretaps without a court order. We'll talk about the specifics of the new law and the ongoing debate over executive office powers.

Guests

David Rivkin, attorney in private practice and former Justice Department official during the Reagan and George H.W. Bush administrations. Worked in the Office of the Vice President for Dan Quayle.

Evan Perez, reporter, Wall Street Journal

Greg Nojeim, senior counsel, Center for Democracy and Technology


And yeah, I see my arch-nemesis Rivkin is on. I'm prepared with sedatives**.


(**Is it mean of me to pick the most unflattering picture I can of the man?)

4 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Blogger Paddy said...

Must start loading up with xanax now.

 
At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

(No)

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger ohdave said...

If I had worked for Dan Quayle I sure wouldn't have it on my resume.

 
At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just saw Rivkin on the replay of WJ with Glenn Greenwald. The picture you posted is actually flattering because it can't show what a shifty, dishonest weasel he is in a live forum.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home