Monday, May 21, 2007

Gonzolicious!

Along the lines of what my friend BC wrote about below, Robert Greenwald and the fine folks at Brave New Films have a new video out. It is very simply called "Impeach Gonzales." And frankly they make a very strong case:




** This would be one of those times to disclose that I am a consultant for Brave New Films, on an entirely unrelated project...But hey, yesterday I was accused of being two different people at a Firedoglake chat, both of whom, including me, have their pictures on their sites...so there are those who will make whatever charges the internal voices tell them are appropriate.

3 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Blogger Me said...

I missed the 2 people accusation thingie at FDL.
Say it ain't so, Cliff!

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Cliff Schecter said...

Really, I am only one dude Hill! Even if I did have the power I wouldn't clone myself. My parents already had to put up with one pain in the ass son...

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger dave™© said...

yesterday I was accused of being two different people at a Firedoglake chat, both of whom, including me, have their pictures on their sites...

Obviously, you don't watch a lot of soap operas. Then you'd know all about the "evil twin"!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home