Sunday, April 08, 2007

Blog Against Theocracy!

As Paddy wrote about earlier, it's Blog Against Theocracy Weekend. This is important, as it will definitely piss off Falwell during his Easter brunch of Jew and Eggs with Muhammedan Maple Syrup.

Seriously, my friend Sarah Posner has a great piece on the group of wingnut legal eagles trying to "tear down that wall" between church and state.

Read it. If it doesn't scare you at least a bit, you're probably reading the wrong blog (although I suspect the Jew and Eggs might have tipped you off to that).

3 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow - stunning article. The author drew a lot of lines connecting it all together.

One big surprise for me (and thanks guys for leading me to this article) is Bolthouse. I've been buying their products now since Wegman's has been in our area (and my husband and I are trying to eat better).

I'll make damn sure I stop buying Bolthouse.

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Larry said...

Falwell was on CNN saying God wants these wars.

He needs to stop talking to Bush.

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

Larry,
He needs to stop talking...period.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home