Wednesday, March 07, 2007

You may have heard of the faux-Arianna scandal--you know where The Weekly Standard, who likes to make realy smart predictions about easy wars in the Middle East, tries to hold the good Mrs. Huffington responsible for every commenter on the Huffington Post, if she doesn't erase each comment exactly five seconds before it was written.

Well what say you about this comment posted at a YouTube video of mine Mr. Barnes?

ATTENTION LIBERAL BEDWETTERS:

You all know that if I was debating this beady-eyed Jesus killer, I would have destroyed him. I guarantee that Menendez loses in New Jersey. America does not like manipulative Jesus killers, corrupt New Jersey politicians like Menendez, or like Jim McGreevey who smokes flesh missile behind Catholic Churches and at highway rest stops. This is why Democrats can't win an election to save their lives.
Besides the fact that we all know who the real bedwetters are, the ones who pee themselves at the thought of anyone who looks different or might have been born outside 'Merica--so just bomb them all!--it appears I am still being held responsible for killing Jesus.

So I am guessing that is way Barnes, Kristol et al think about eveyone of Semitic origin? In Kristol's case, even, um, himself?

What sucks is I have such a good alibi from that day. I was at least five miles away herding goats (plus, my wife thinks my eyes are one of my best features, so that uncalled for attack on them just, well, stings right now).

2 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Blogger Cliff Schecter said...

I am surprised he forgot the money grubbing bit...

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Ashen Shard said...

I wonder how stupid that commenter feels since Menendez won.

Heh, I guess what is ironic about those comments is that Kean, Jr. was not able to win despite having his fathers good name in New Jersey to back him up, some good talking points against Menendez, and a lot of money from the Republican machine to boot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home