Wednesday, February 21, 2007


Did you hear the joke about Faux News hosting the Democratic Debates?

No, REALLY.


Nevada Democratic Party issued the following statement last night:

"FOX News' viewership in Western states and across the country does not always get to hear directly from Democrats in an unedited and uninterrupted fashion. The August debate in Reno will allow the Democratic Presidential candidates to speak to the Fox audience who may be hearing from them for the first time for ninety minutes unfiltered and directly."


OH MY!! My sides, stop it you crazy Nevadans!!!
Don't you remember what happened LAST time?!?


[C]onsider the September 9, 2003 Democratic debate in Baltimore, Maryland, hosted by Fox News in partnership with the Congressional Black Caucus. Fox News graphics, as well as a banner over the stage, titled the event as the "Democrat Candidate Presidential Debate," a misconstruction of "Democrat" used as an an epithet. Fox News then summarized the debate with a story titled, "Democratic Candidates Offer Grim View of America," continuing with such jabs as, "The depiction of the president as the root of all evil began at the top of Tuesday night's debate...." Controversial questions included the accusation that Howard Dean had a racist gun policy by Fox News analyst Juan Williams. There were also multiple interruptions by protesters throughout the debate, leading to four arrests.


And who says Democrats have no sense of humor!!
Read more details at MyDD

Put your two cents in- email the Nevada Dems HERE.

Tell them there is NO EXCUSE for watching Faux Noise, no matter who is on. And by that time, they may have taken over Helens' chair, so there is a second reason to stay away!!

10 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Petition signed, Paddy. I for one remember that awful last debatet hat Faux hosted. They would very happily again use this event to poke fun and mock our candidtes. How dumb can the Nevadans be not to see that???????

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Finian said...

Since Obama is boycotting Fox
what does this mean for his campaign

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Mary Ellen said...

Okey Dokey, petition has been mailed. Now let's hope they are taken seriously.

How stupid could these people be to think that we can get a fair shake from that crowd? Please, if this is who is running the show in Nevada, we have a lot to worry about in 2008.

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

And you would think that Harry Reid would have some say in this... he alone should know better!!

I'm sitting in the chat room all by myself... sniff...

http://gabbly.com/www.cliffschecter
.blogspot.com

and KGC- Faux has it out for him anyway, he won't be missing any open minds. I just heard that ass Cavuto grilling Arianna about, "Isn't it bad for Obama to be seen as the "Hollywood" candidate?" Go f**k yourself Cavuto.

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Mary Ellen said...

Paddy

I can't get logged on to that chat room. It keeps saying I have an invalid password! I hate computers!

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

ME- You were on just fine, we saw you in the chat room- both me and Fernando are there.

Then you just disappeared- Fernando has a beer waiting for you!

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger Mary Ellen said...

OK I'm going to try again...I want that beer...Fernando, wait for me!!!

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Mary Ellen said...

Damn, it won't log me in. It just keeps loading,but nothing is happening. Honestly, I started out ok and got booted off for some reason. Could it be my Adblock?

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

That might be it ME 'cause the chat module comes off the top like a pop up.

Fernando left, but he's coming back.
Went to get the tequila.

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Mary Ellen said...

Paddy

I can see the window, and I can put my name in, it just refuses to log me in. It just looks like it is trying to load but never does. I'll have my husband check this out and see if he can figure it out. I've had trouble with Adblock Plus before, it keeps me out of a lot of stuff and my husband messes around with it and gets it going. Shit. I wanted to party today!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home