Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Dinesh D'Souza supports the values of Osama bin Laden. I guess we shouldn't be surprised when conservative welfare brats whose ideas would never see the light of day without mass purchases of their books, find common cause with those who attacked us on 9/11.

Next he'll argue that there is simply no more racism in this country against African Americans. Oh wait, he already did this in one of his other rigor mortis inspiring pieces of cultural diarrhea.

This is what passes for an "intellectual" on the right, mind you.

5 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stephen Colbert gave him a bitch slapping but good on his show this week. I don't think he knows even now what hit him.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

How these absolute psychopaths get book deals & good paying jobs is totally beyond me!! I'm only semi-insane, and I can't find shit!!

Here's the link to Crooks & Liars video of the Colbert Smackdown.

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

LOL, read this also!!!


Tbogg Gives A Tour Thru D'Souzas' Home

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Cliff Schecter said...

paddy,

It's called conservative welfare. They don't have jobs. They have think tanks.

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

Hmmm, so that means if I totally lose my marbles and start spouting off like Melanie Morgan Or D'Sousa I will make many large amounts of money?

Sucks to have principles sometimes...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home